Re: ORACLE SETUP DIES AFTER FIRST SCREEN

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:43:52 +0400

[Quoted] Actually you simply need to copy CD contents to hard disk, then search for symcjit.dll and delete or rename these files (there are two of them). After this your setup from hard disk should go smoothly. This is a known bug in Symantec JIT compiler DLL shipped with 8i - it hangs on P4.

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com
[Quoted] Dynamic PSP(tm) - the first true RAD toolkit for Oracle-based internet applications.