Re: SQL Worksheet changes not seen via ODBC?

From: Anurag Varma <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:32:44 -0400

Not a dumb question. I can bet that's the case. Since create drop commands automatically issue a commit .. that is what's happening.

He needs to issue a commit ..i.e. he needs to type "commit;" after those update/insert/delete statements.

.. and a reading of Oracle Concepts Manual is required.

Anurag