Re: report 6 and email, how to get a subject line

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:08:39 GMT

You must feel like I do today...

This request is for Reports specific info, having to do with using the report destination 'mail' and trying to provide the recipient with a meaningful subject and maybe, just maybe, some message body with explanation.

At least I only posted these two related, but different, posts to just this one group :)

I have found that after 2 Tylenol and about 30 minutes I feel better.