Re: New SqlPlus type utility available for download

From: Alison Holloway <ali_bongo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Aug 2002 17:27:11 -0700

Bricklen <bricklen_at_shaw.ca> wrote in message news:<3D6A4EAF.8ED7E8FF_at_shaw.ca.invalid>...
> Another point to note.
> Christopher Jones of Oracle (Aus.) has been involved in these newsgroups
> since at least 1994, offering SQL*Plus advice and tips etc. I have been
> in touch with him before, and he is a very reasonable and courteous
> person. If you have any suggestions or criticisms of SQL*Plus (or
> iSQL*Plus), I am absolutely positive that he will appreciate hearing
> them - for the betterment of the product.
>
> Give it a try, everyone gains that way.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bricklen

Bricklen,

[Quoted] I work with Chris in the SQL*Plus team. I'm just starting to read this newgroup regularly, and hope to contribute too. We always want to hear feedback about SQL*Plus/iSQL*Plus, good or bad so we can improve the product.

Alison Received on Tue Aug 27 2002 - 02:27:11 CEST

Original text of this message