Re: New SqlPlus type utility available for download

From: Bricklen <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:58:28 GMT

Another point to note.
[Quoted] [Quoted] Christopher Jones of Oracle (Aus.) has been involved in these newsgroups [Quoted] since at least 1994, offering SQL*Plus advice and tips etc. I have been [Quoted] in touch with him before, and he is a very reasonable and courteous person. If you have any suggestions or criticisms of SQL*Plus (or iSQL*Plus), I am absolutely positive that he will appreciate hearing them - for the betterment of the product.

Give it a try, everyone gains that way.

Cheers,

Bricklen