OLE2 Excel to Form 6

From: Fahim <fhashmat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2002 00:12:36 -0700

Hi,
Does any body know from where or how would I find the arguments code for Excel, and also how would I find out the max data rows and columns in an Excel spreadsheet and also the data types of each column. I am trying to import data from multiple excel spreadsheet to form, manipulate that data according to business rules and then stored it into database, All would be automated so I have to find out the no of rows and columns and their data types to read them, as there are different procedures for different data types. I would appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.
Fahim Received on Sat Aug 24 2002 - 09:12:36 CEST

Original text of this message