ORACLE SETUP DIES AFTER FIRST SCREEN

From: Sud Bhatt <Kathmandu7_at_Yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:12:51 -0500

[Quoted] Hi All,

[Quoted] Just got my New Dell (WINDOWS 2000). I am trying to install Oracle8i. As [Quoted] soon as I load the CD I get a screen with three options "INSTALL/DEINSTALL", [Quoted] "EXPLORE", "BROWSE DOCUMENTATION". After I click on INSTALL/DEINSTALL button, nothing shows up. The setup simply dies. I even went to Install [Quoted] folder and clicked on setup.exe but noting shows up. I cannot move further. [Quoted] Has anybody faced the same problemo? It would be real help. Thank you.

Sud Bhatt Received on Sat Aug 24 2002 - 06:12:51 CEST

Original text of this message