Re: New SqlPlus type utility available for download

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:31:01 GMT

<Christopher.Jones_at_oracle.comX> wrote in message

> sweetiwpie183_at_yahoo.com (Jennifer) writes:
> > >
> > > Or you could try Oracle's iSQL*Plus web interface available with the
> > > Oracle 9i server bundle. Hey, it's from Oracle, it's free, has no
> > > expiry, and the 9iR2 version has command history and a cancel button.
> > > What more could you want??? :-)

The last version of Free TOAD that I got says it expires in June 2002, but I forgot about updating it until July and since it was still running I never bothered. As of yesterday it was still running just fine, with no annoying msgs or anything. Received on Fri Aug 23 2002 - 15:31:01 CEST

Original text of this message