JDeveloper's environment

From: default <unbekannt_at_bwg.sbs.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:34:16 +0200

Hi,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm very new to JDeveloper, I've just made the installation from the scratch (prior JDK 1.3 installation) and am now trying a HelloWorld implementation. At compile time I get the following message: 'Error: initialization error: oracle.ojc.symtab.LoadError: file java\lang\Object.class not found'. Using the nativ javac command with the command panel compiles the source code without any error message. Thus what's wrong with my installation/environment. Who can help?

Klaus Received on Fri Aug 23 2002 - 13:34:16 CEST

Original text of this message