Re: New SqlPlus type utility available for download

From: <Christopher.Jones_at_oracle.comX>
Date: 22 Aug 2002 11:39:06 +1000

[Quoted] [Quoted] sweetiwpie183_at_yahoo.com (Jennifer) writes:

> I just noticed that the Toadman has released a SqlPlus type utility
> that looks like a mini-TOAD from the early days. It's free with a 90
> day expiration date (sigh). From my testing so far, it's nearly
> SqlPlus compatible with the added benefit of a fullscreen editor.
> Let's hope Quest keeps it free like the freeware TOAD. I'd prefer
> they even remove the expiration timer entirely!

Or you could try Oracle's iSQL*Plus web interface available with the Oracle 9i server bundle. Hey, it's from Oracle, it's free, has no expiry, and the 9iR2 version has command history and a cancel button. What more could you want??? :-)

Chris

--

Online SQL*Plus User Guide & Reference:
  http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle9i/doc_library/release2/server.920/a90842/toc.htm

Discussion Forum for iSQL*Plus:

  http://www.oracle.com/forums/forum.jsp?id=464737

--
[Quoted] Christopher Jones, Oracle Corporation, Australia.