Re: call_form problem using 6i

From: Rene S. Nielsen <renesn_at_image.dk>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:01:52 +0200

You might need to put a trigger on the form that you a calling

Trigger.
When-new-form-instance

Code
Begin
  Go_item('DATABLOCK.ITEM');
end;

This way after you call your form number 2, it will set focus on the datablock, where your boiler plate is, and thereby displaying it.

This could be your problem

Regards
  Rene