iAS Portal - Portlet Calendar customization

From: RZ <zagni_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Aug 2002 20:36:52 -0700

[Quoted] I'm creating a calendar to keep track of two types of schedule for a group of employees: Vacations and Training. I would like to display those entries in a portlet calendar with a customized image and/or font for each calendar event depending whet, her the employee is on trainning or on vacations. As far as I know, Oracle Portal only allows you to select one image for the whole calendar and there is not font customization at all. I tried using the following query :

select schedule_date the_date,

       '<font color="#CCDDBB\>' || first_name || '</font\>'    the_name,
       null the_name_link,
       null the_date_link,
       null the_target

from emp_schedules;

but unfortunatelly, portal translates the '<' and '>' characters to &lt; and &gt;. I even tried escaping it with \ with no luck.

Any workaround or a custom portlet will be very much appretiated.

Thanks,
Renzo Received on Wed Aug 21 2002 - 05:36:52 CEST

Original text of this message