Re: Oracle 8i 8.1.7 and Win2000 Install issues

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:32:01 +0200

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:36:59 -0700, George <george.gifford_at_dfrc.nasa.gov> wrote:

>Microsoft Windows 2000 5.00.2195
>Service Pack 3
>Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.20GHz
>AT/AT Compatible
>261,552 KB RAM
>
>I am behind a NASA firewall and the contract that handles the administration of
>new systems (I recently received a New Computer) has very tight reigns on them.
>We are assuming that this relates to the issue with my install problems, but
>unsure what direction to look. I do have admin rights, however.

You were directed to search the archives at http://groups.google.com, weren't you? So why didn't you do this?
[Quoted] Just search on Pentium 4 +install and start be ashamed yourself you are wasting people's time.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Aug 20 2002 - 23:32:01 CEST

Original text of this message