Re: Oracle 8i 8.1.7 and Win2000 Install issues

From: George <george.gifford_at_dfrc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:36:59 -0700

Microsoft Windows 2000 5.00.2195
Service Pack 3
Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.20GHz
AT/AT Compatible
261,552 KB RAM [Quoted] I am behind a NASA firewall and the contract that handles the administration of new systems (I recently received a New Computer) has very tight reigns on them. We are assuming that this relates to the issue with my install problems, but unsure what direction to look. I do have admin rights, however.