Auto Moving line objects when a field expands

From: Aaron Jackson <aaron.jackson_at_non.hp.com>
Date: 19 Aug 2002 15:34:37 -0700

[Quoted] I have a report that has a repeating frame with a field and then a line immediately beneath it. The field has the property "Vertical Elasticity" set to "Expand". I would like the line to move down as the field expands. I have tried setting the "Vertical Elasticity" to all the different settings with no success. I don&#8217;t see any parameters on the line object or the repeating frame that would affect the results. See Example below.

Is this possible using the following versions of Oracle reports?

Report Builder 6.0.8.11.3
ORACLE Server Release 8.0.6.0.0

I need the line to move down if the field gets larger vertically.

-===Example===-

Original format:

| Field |
-------Line-------

Desired result:

| Field |
| more |

My bad result:

| Field |

Thanks

Aaron Jackson Received on Tue Aug 20 2002 - 00:34:37 CEST

Original text of this message