Re: OracleXMLParser and   Entity

From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga_at_garshol.priv.no>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:04:43 GMT

This is the correct behaviour. Applications don't want to know about these entities.

| ASCII 160 is the right value for NonBreakableSpace but we need it as
| an Entity so we can generate the original string with &nbsp; for the
| user to edit.

I would recommend that you regenerate the &nbsp;s again when you export the document. Or use an editor that displays NBSP characters in a way that is clearly distinct from simple spaces.

| Does anyone have idea how to make the parser preserve the entities?

Don't try, would be my recommendation.