Re: SQL*Plus query result columns don't line up

From: <Christopher.Jones_at_oracle.comX>
Date: 17 Aug 2002 11:59:55 +1000

"Steve Mitchell" <stevem_at_hdcsi.com> writes:

> I have tried using both Lucida Console and "Raster Fonts" --which are the
> only two available to me from the properties menu of the cmd.exe window I'm
> running sqlplus from.
>
> Where are the sqlplus font registry entries located?

Check the SQL*Plus Getting Started for Windows manual for all the "fine print" on your version. Also there are some notes in the SQL*Plus FAQ on OTN:
  http://otn.oracle.com/support/tech/sql_plus/htdocs/faq.html (Check the section on the Euro)

Chris

--
Christopher Jones, Oracle Corporation, Australia.