Load XML-File into Oracle

From: frank kloeck <frank.kloeck.fk_at_bayer-ag.de>
Date: 16 Aug 2002 08:10:12 -0700

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I want to store big data sets (200000 records and more) into an Oracle [Quoted] 8.1.7 database. I want to do it so fast as possible. Actual we do it with an oracle Loader file via direct path - this works fine. But the data provider switch now to XML. Has anyone experience (examples are great) what is the best way to transform XML to a Loader file. Can I handle this problem with a XLS style sheet or is a tool or program preferable.

Thanks
Frank Received on Fri Aug 16 2002 - 17:10:12 CEST

Original text of this message