Re: Recognize Data Base Manipulation

From: Rudolf Golser <r.golser_at_teamaxess.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:48:18 +0200

I found the following explanation of this package: The idee of using this package is to enable the DBA to gather more statistics of the application running in the database. He could overload the sys package, by changing the public synonym, to acquire his own statistics. Is it possible for the DBA to delete or manipulate this file ?