Re: Unable to connect to Oracle Expert repository

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:27:45 GMT

If you've got OEM installed in a separate Oracle_home, and you probably should, try copying your tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora files over to its network\admin directory. Chances are it's trying to use a different tnsnames file. You can also try setting TNS_ADMIN in your registry (I've had mixed results with this) under hkey_local_machine/software/Oracle to point to the directory where your tnsnames file is.