java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no oraawt in java.library.path

From: Shahzad Latif <shai_02_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Aug 2002 18:48:40 -0700

I have a java class that uses java.awt.* (eg., java.awt.Color, java.awt.color, java.awt.toolkit classes). I have loaded this class in oracle. Getting the following error:

Execution failed: ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no oraawt in java.library.path

Failure point is when use some sub-classes of java.awt...

Question 1: What is meant by oraawt?
Question 2: what should be the path that I need to setup? Not sure what I am missing here.

Many thanks,

Shahzad Received on Wed Aug 14 2002 - 03:48:40 CEST

Original text of this message