oracle graphic in form builder

From: Carsten Dickhut <cas-e_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:37:48 +0200

Hi,

I have created a pie-diagram in oracle graphics builder. In a form, i call these diagram in a "When-Tree-node-activated"-Trigger with a Procedure.
This Procedure opens the diagram, if it is called for the first time, other wise it will be refreshed.
At the end of the procedure, i close the graphic batch.

But now it seems, that my diagram "blocks" my database. Iīm not allowed to insert or update tables in the actual and other, new forms.
The attribut communicationmode is asynchronous. Even if i close the diagram in a "post-form"-Trigger, i can not update, insert or drop from any table.

If i donīt open the diagram (donīt call the procedure), my program works without problems.

Any Idea, how i can work in forms with an open diagram?

Thanx

Carsten Received on Tue Aug 13 2002 - 09:37:48 CEST

Original text of this message