Graphical Tool to Describe Database Contents

From: Steven <steven.pannell_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:36:02 +0200

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Does anyone know of a good tool that is able to describe my database [Quoted] [Quoted] (tables, indexes) in a graphical format. i.e. a tool which connects to the [Quoted] database (or export) extracts the contents and shows, tables, columns and [Quoted] their foreign key relationships in a graphical format. I don't really want [Quoted] to draw it I would prefer a tool which did the whole thing automatically. [Quoted] Would save me a lot of time.

Thanks in advance,
Steve, Received on Mon Aug 12 2002 - 08:36:02 CEST

Original text of this message