Re: SQL Studio

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 15:24:53 GMT

  • wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a tool named SQL-Studio. Originally it was done by Stanford
> Technology Group. The rights were then sold to Eventus. Both companies seem
> to be gone.
>
> Does anyone know where to get (even better: download) the program? Or does
> anyone know an equivalent product?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Martin

SQL Studio, by Stanford Technology, was sold to Quest, the marketers of SQL Navigator and TOAD. They purchased it and immediately killed it because it was competition for their other products.

I phoned Hallogram about their SQL Studio product and the people there never heard of Stanford Technology. Perhaps Quest sold it to them ... I can't say. But I have inquired and will post their response when I receive it.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Aug 09 2002 - 17:24:53 CEST

Original text of this message