Re: Dudas con TOAD

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:09:55 GMT

If I understand #1 correctly, you need to issue a COMMIT before leaving TOAD, so that Oracle knows to save the changes you made. Click on "Database" on the menu bar and then click on "Commit" at the bottom of the list of menu items that comes up.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking for #2.

"D Levy" <drlevy_at_lucent.com> wrote in message news:3D51AD47.1870DE4_at_lucent.com...
> Hello to the group, it is the first time that posteo by aqui asi that
first to

> salute. They have put to me in a brown one with oracle
and
> TOAD and I
> do not have nor idea. My first questions are (equal a
> little idiot): 1. - I
> can modify tables but I have not known to keep the
seen