Re: where is PCTUSED in OEM?

From: Alberto Garzas <NOSPAMalberto.garzas_at_wanadoo.es>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:33:54 +0200

Sorry, I had to have specified those datas:

Version: Oracle 9i

I want to manage these parameters manually , despite Oracle permit a automatic management !

Where can these parameters be changed in OEM?

On the other hand, I want to know if OEM has a graphical tool about Oracle block state.

If this tool didnīt exist, I īd make it to a education proyect of my degree!

Thank you ! My apologize for my english!

I want to know if I can see how the
Oracle block in a tablespace is.

> Alberto Garzas wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Where can I configure and change the PCTUSED, PCTFREE parameters in
Oracle