Re: Web Enabling Oracle

From: Keld Nielsen <keldnielsen_at_image.dk>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:34:08 +0200

"BigM" <m.proctor_at_abm-uk.com> wrote in message news:1eae8d2a.0208020533.4b658c9a_at_posting.google.c om...
> Hi,
>
> I am wanting information on the different ways
in which to web front
> end an Oracle DB. We have plenty of PL/SQL and
Forms experience in a
> Client Server architecture but are wanting to
write an application
> with a web front end. Apart from web enabling
forms, which we have
> ruled out what options are available to us.
>
> We have been looking at possibly using JSP but
are not sure whether
> the project will take the learning curve this
will incur. I seem to
> remember there being a PL/SQL cartridge for
generating HTML.

> Any help at all greatly appreciated.
>
> Roy

Hi Roy,

have a look at
www.changegroup.biz/en/events_archive.psp?event=Or acleWorld2002CPH

You can download some material from a presentation given at OracleWorld 2002 Copenhagen 26 June 2002 about PL/SQL Web Application Development.

Now, please - *please* note, I'm not promoting anything
and have no relationship (business aswell as private) with
the compagny in question.

I have 'only' gone through the presentation and found it
to be excellent, hence could perhaps be of value.

Regards,
Keld. Received on Mon Aug 05 2002 - 22:34:08 CEST

Original text of this message