JDeveloper9i Display Problem

From: javaq <nougain_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2002 02:37:34 -0700

I installed JDeveloper9i on W2000 box running on i810 chipset motherboard, Celeron 466MHz, 392MB RAM, 50GB HD, JDK1.4.0, Oracle9i (R2). When I click on the <install_dir>\jdev\bin\jdevw.exe starts the JDeveloper but area like menubar, toolbar, top portions are not displayed and moving the cursor in that area causes some portion displayed. Same I installed on a new machine having P-III, intel original motherboard (815chipset) and other similar configuration and it works just fine there. Do anyone know what the problem is.
--
Thanks