Re: Web Enabling Oracle

From: AM <oradeveloper_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:01:14 -0300

Roy,

Try using Oracle Designer and build a repository based on your database. You can extract stored procedures, tables, triggers...etc. You can then generate code based on what is stored in the repository (i.e. generate web enabled forms). It's more complicated than that....but I have had great success with this tool.

Good luck