Re: Web Enabling Oracle

From: Jason Pepper <jason.pepper_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:36:14 +0100

PLSQL Cartridge is now known as mod_plsql and ships both with 9i DB and 9i App Svr as a module for the included Apache listener (Oracle HTTP Listener)

You can build whole websites using mod_plsql, without having to know a line of Java ;-)

You could also look at Oracle Portal if you were looking to develop this application within a structured framework environment.

-JP