Reports 6.0.8 printing problem

From: tiger <tigerclaw30_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:40:43 GMT

Hello,

We have a problem with reports (version 6.0.8)

The reports background engine always seems to use the default printer  settings to format the report.

since we have reports in different paper sizes this gives problems. E.g. an A3 report prints on A4 paper because the default printer has A4 paper size.

I wonder if anyone had the same problem.

We don't have this problem with reports 2.5 !

secondly, how can I close the reports background engine from within forms ? And how can I programmatically set the default printer ?

thanks in advance Received on Wed Jul 31 2002 - 17:40:43 CEST

Original text of this message