Page protection and Blank pages

From: Alexander Vshivtsev <waspagv_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 13:26:50 +0500

[Quoted] I want to create the report with the following properties:

(1) Each group should begin with the beginning of page if it does
not find room entirely on current. Some groups may be on one page if they entirely find room on it.

(2) When the parameter of the report EACH_GROUP_ON_SEPARATE_PAGE
is equal "1", each group should begin with new page.

I have created two frames:

+--------------+

|RF1           |
|+------------+|

FR1 - Repeated frame with property "Page protection" = Yes. This frame contains data.
F2 - Frame with property "Page Brake Before" = Yes and trigger

     return :EACH_GROUP_ON_SEPARATE_PAGE = "1";

When :EACH_GROUP_ON_SEPARATE_PAGE is not equal "1" I have good reports whis (1) is true ("Page protection" = Yes!). But when :EACH_GROUP_ON_SEPARATE_PAGE = "1" I have additional blank page between groups.

I try to change property "Page protection" on FR1 to NO. Report become good where :EACH_GROUP_ON_SEPARATE_PAGE = "1" (property (2) above). But property (1) does not satisfy where :EACH_GROUP_ON_SEPARATE_PAGE != "1".

[Quoted] How to solve this problem? Is it possible to change "Page protection" at runtime? Received on Sun Jul 28 2002 - 10:26:50 CEST

Original text of this message