Re: Make items visible/Invisible in ENTER_QUERY mode

From: Stjepan Brbot <stjepan.brbot_at_zg.hinet.hr>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:10:43 +0200

When you hide an item using:

set_item_property('well.well_lsd', visible, property_false);

Oracle hides this item but also AUTOMATICALLY disables this item. If you want to use previously hiddened item, you have to manually set 'visible' attribute to true but Oracle does not automatically set back enabled attribute to true. So, you have to enable this item manually! I think that this is not bug but documented feature!

--

Stjepan Brbot

"Sheldon Wang" <sheldonwang_at_shaw.ca> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> I have some base table items in my form. Based on a condition in a
> RadioGroup, I have to hide/show some items in ENTER_QUERY mode. To do
this,
> I use set_item_property like the following,
>
> to make it visible,
>
> set_item_property('well.well_lsd', visible, property_true);
>
> to make it invisble,
>
> set_item_property('well.well_lsd', visible, property_false);
>
> However if an item was made invisible previously and then was made
visible
> again, I cannot access the item (say using mouse or keys) even though
I set