Re: Make items visible/Invisible in ENTER_QUERY mode

From: Sheldon Wang <sheldonwang_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 04:39:20 GMT

[Quoted] Thanks very much for the help.

[Quoted] The reason that I need to set_item_property in ENTER_QUERY mode is that I [Quoted] [Quoted] can only decide which items to show/hide after I put block in ENTER_QUERY [Quoted] [Quoted] mode. Specifically, after the block is in ENTER_QUERY mode, I enter a value [Quoted] in an item, and some items will be displayed and others are hidden based on [Quoted] the value in the first item.

Is this possible at all?

Thanks again.

Sheldon Wang