Re: Oracle Report Header Size

From: Luis Cabral <luiscabral99_at_ig.com.br>
Date: 18 Jul 2002 14:14:18 -0700

Hi

It seems that some object set to print only in first page (print condition) is causing this... Do you have some subheader (like a group header)?

Ex:

REPORT HEADER page 1

Dept 10

   xxx
   yyy
   zzz

REPORT HEADER page 2

............<- space reserved for dept group header

   www that prints only in 1st page    kkk
Dept 20

   mmm

hth