Re: ora forms - close window,close runtime

From: Luis Cabral <luiscabral99_at_ig.com.br>
Date: 18 Jul 2002 14:09:36 -0700

Hi

[Quoted] Forms does not allow you to close the "main" document window. You must close the MDI window (the outermost window). To allow the user close the form when closing the main document window, you must code the when-window-closed form trigger:

if :system.event_window = 'MAIN_WINDOW' then

        exit_form;
end if;

Regarding the second question, I think it is not possible... Clicking in the [X] is the same as keying EXIT_FORM... There is no way of distinguing the two events. The only option would be unabling the [X] button, but I don't know if it is possible in forms.

hth