Re: JDeveloper - parameters in view objects

From: Joe Mellors <joemellors_at_aol.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2002 08:34:58 -0700

> Views do not allow parameters.
> Your only escape is to refer to package variables in your view (the
> package variables must be defined in the package specification, in
> order to be public)

Thanks for your response.
Are you referring to views, packages as in the database objects because the view objects I'm working with are within JDeveloper and you are allowed to use parameters within them either by using :paramname or a question mark (?)
I just don't know how to go about setting them as JDeveloper seems like a bit of a minefield at this early stage of using it. Received on Thu Jul 18 2002 - 17:34:58 CEST

Original text of this message