Oracle Management Server doesn't start

From: Paulo <paulo.reichert_at_wicetech.it>
Date: 18 Jul 2002 06:17:11 -0700

[Quoted] I'm having a problem:

[Quoted] [Quoted] I've installed Oracle 8.1.7 on a Windows 2000 Server with SP2 and SRP1, and it appears to be working fine.

[Quoted] I've made the default installation, after that I've made the Management Tools installation, created one database to my use and another one to Oracle Internet Directory repository and I've created a Management Repository on the first database, to use with OEM.

[Quoted] When I try to start the service Windows says that the service faild and didn't returned any error message.

[Quoted] I've tried also to start the service from command line using the OMSNTsrv.exe. It doesn't return any message, and if right after the command OMSNTsrv -s I run the command OMSNTsrv -q it says that the service is running. After 30 seconds, if I run the OMSNTsrv -q again it says that the service is stopped.

[Quoted] If someone can help me...

Thanks,
Paulo Received on Thu Jul 18 2002 - 15:17:11 CEST

Original text of this message