JOB: Oracle DBA, Kzoo, MI

From: steve <steve_at_corva.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:14:40 -0400

We have an immediate need in Kalamazoo, MI for an experienced Oracle DBA to join our team.

You will be responsible for supporting Oracle database environments ensuring overall availability, reliability and accessibility.

REQUIRED SKILLS
BS degree (or greater) in Information Science or related fields with the minimum of 3 years of database administration experience. Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written with people on a variety of technical and managerial levels. Specific skills should include: database management, database environment management, database performance management, SQL tuning, problem solving, planning, organization, decision making, application knowledge, team orientation and IT business knowledge.

DESIRED SKILLS
Advanced to expert level of Oracle DBA with considerable UNIX experience in an HP-UX environment.

You will be our employee (W-2) assigned as a dedicated resource to one of our customers, a leading global pharmaceutical company. We have a generous 401(k) plan that includes both profit sharing and company matching as part of the plan. Currently we have 22 consultants employed in Kalamazoo and we are looking to expand. Join us and get the compensation you deserve, top pay for top skills.

US Citizen, Green Card, TN-1 visa, or existing H1-B visa only please. Due to the short time frame for filling this position, we cannot sponsor new H1-B visas.

Send us your updated resume in MS-Word format for immediate consideration. Please indicate the following in your email:

  1. The position you are applying for in the subject line.
  2. Your willingness to work in Kalamazoo, MI.
  3. Your compensation requirements, an estimate is fine.
    (Be careful not to price yourself out of consideration)
  4. Your availability if it's different from two weeks notice.
  5. Please indicate if you require relocation assistance.
    (Based on availability of local talent this may diminish your chances)

Please visit www.corva.com and review KZO-5161 for more details. Received on Thu Jul 18 2002 - 00:14:40 CEST

Original text of this message