Problem with Oracle Developer

From: (wrong string) óralczyk <gural117_at_wp.pl>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:54:39 +0200

I'm using Oracle Designer and Devoloper to generate base and forms

I managet to generate database and modules in Designer and have been trying to generate the Forms and the error have appired

Message

CDR-21600: A running Generator or Utility has failed.

Cause

Action

It is possible that the internal cache is now in an inconsistent state. You are therefore
recommended to close and restart the application.

and

Message

CDG-00071: Failed to create Forms API context

Cause

To read and write Oracle Forms
binary files, Form Generator accesses the Form Builder component of Oracle Forms. However, an error occurred when Form Generator attempted to initialize the Form Builder API.

Action

Reinstall the Form Builder component of Oracle Forms.

I've tryed the reinstallation but nothing helped ... is it a poroblem of wrong installation or else ??
Who to do something with it??

Andrzej Góralczyk Received on Wed Jul 17 2002 - 09:54:39 CEST

Original text of this message