Comparison of Oracle Discoverer and Business Objects

From: Joyce Passmore <jlink1_at_nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:53:45 GMT

[Quoted] I've been asked to write a white paper that compares the functionality, cost, system configuration, and development time-lines between Oracle Discoverer and Business Objects. This will pertain to web-based applications only and not client server.

It will also pertain to Oracle9i and The latest version of Business Objects.

If anyone has written a white paper or can help me out i'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks,
Joyce Received on Tue Jul 16 2002 - 15:53:45 CEST

Original text of this message