Anyone suggest a good XML primer and guide to Oracle XML, especially the PL/SQL packages in (8i or 9i)?

From: Andy Hardy <newsnov01_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:07:18 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I've just started to look at XML and have only a superficial knowledge of the subject. I'm interested in the processing and generating of XML primarily for data interfaces to other systems.

At the moment we're using 8i, although I expect us to move to 9i by the end of the year (but will still need to support customers using 8i for the foreseeable future).

I'm looking for a good primer on XML and XSL which integrates with the Oracle PL/SQL tool set.

Any suggestions?

Andy

--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849