free oracle tool

From: charlie cs <u535461425_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:32:58 GMT

Sorry for mistake for the previous posting for the free dba tool.

I wrote a small DBA database tool for database monitoring. Everything is proven working now.

Please visit

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2n2ja/

The file was split into four files for easy uploading. After downloading all four files, unzip them and put them into one directory, double click the exe file, which will combine all the four files into one "projec" directory. Change to project directory, and install from there.

It is free.

Let me know if you have any comments, suggestions.

contact charlie cs

cs3526_at_yahoo.com

--
Sent  by cs3526 from yahoo element from com