Re: Sound from Forms 6

From: Álvaro Palma Aste <queria_direccion_at_el.perla.invalid>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:23:52 +0000 (UTC)

Daniel Morgan escribió:
>Álvaro Palma Aste wrote:

><RANT>

>Your point being?

>I was expecting that you might show enough initiative to find out what
>sounds and features were available. Had you done so you would have seen the
>ability to choose mono or stereo. Sound formats like WAVE, AU, AIFF, and
>AIFF_C. Sound compression. And select different sound qualities. Instead you
>wanted me to what? Spoon feed it to you as I have just done? Or do yo not
>recognize that WAVE files are more than meer beeps?

>And some people wonder why I get a bit frustrated at times. You give someone
>the correct answer with sufficient information that all they need to do is
>perform a single mouse click, or heaven forbid, Press F1 for help, and you
>get a response like this from an electrical engineer?

></RANT>

>Daniel Morgan

Wait a second, I was trying to thank your answer, even when it doesn´t apply to my problem. If you've read more carefully before start writing, you have noted that I was talking about LOUDSPEAKERS, so I NEED ONLY BEEPS, not wav or other sound to play, BECAUSE MY PC's DOESN´T HAVE AUDIO CARDS!!!! Are you clear now?

So please, before try to ridicule me, read the news first. Ah, by the way, my job as an electrical engineer has nothing to do with Oracle, so I don´t see your point.

If you're such a gentil man as you say, then why do you answer as you did?

--
Atte.
Álvaro Palma Aste

Sting - They Dance Alone...