Re: script DB?

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 19:25:23 GMT

Lanying & Manfred Chen-Fischer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm awfully sorry sir, but such kind of tool of Microsoft SQL Server 2000
> you hardly will not find elsewere. A frank advice, try export (exp, exp80).
>
> Manfred Fischer

This is absolutely untrue. There are plenty of tools that are more than the equal of what is offered with SQL Server. Oracle just seems to have a little less ravenous appetite for putting other companies out of business by giving away their products for free until the competition is eliminated.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Jul 08 2002 - 21:25:23 CEST

Original text of this message