Re: Forms Problem

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 16:31:15 GMT

Lanying & Manfred Chen-Fischer wrote:

> I get the message wenn running an oracle forms,
>
> frm 90928 Position parameter after keyword in the commandline
>
> what to do?
>
> Manfis

Attempting to run a form module that is located in a directory that contains an apostrophe or blanks will result in FRM-90928.

OR

If you are on NT,
 check that the file appsweb.cfg (in HTML_TOP\bin) has the 'prodtop' entry (which has to point to %FND_TOP% value) with the backslashes correctly escaped.

 for example:
 d:\\applr11i\\fnd\\11.5.0\\
 instead of
 d:\applr11i\fnd\11.5.0\

 also, maybe you need to change some other slashes in appsbase.htm

OR

Check the connect string on the Run tab of the generator window. If you have a space in the connect string, the generator will see this as a parameter and this error will occur. Make sure that after removing the space that you click the save button before trying to generate and execute the form again.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Jul 05 2002 - 18:31:15 CEST

Original text of this message