Re: PL/SQL Parameter array help

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_oracle.com>
Date: 30 Jun 2002 17:18:44 -0700

In article <20020630085538.16563.00001587_at_mb-mb.aol.com>, noodles_at_aol.com says...

>HP Unix 11
>Oracle 8.1.7
>
>I'm a relative newbie am trying to get a 2 returned arrays ( one is varchar and
>one is number) from a procedure call back into local variable types.
>
>I've tried "typing" my variable using a PL/SQL table but it still gives me a
>type mismatch. Am I missing something?

you are making up your own type -- when you should be using the type they already defined for you in the remote_pipe package.

In the remote_pipe package, they have defined the two table types you need -- drop your TYPE statements and define your variables to be of type remote_pipe.<what ever name they gave them>

--
Thomas Kyte (tkyte_at_oracle.com)             http://asktom.oracle.com/