Why does Form Builder "run form" button open a form name in quotes in my browser?

From: Richard S. <oracle_dba1_nospam__at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 06:11:52 GMT

Guys & Girls,

This is driving me crazy. When I develop a form and then click "run form" it opens a browser and the url is always invalid as it appears like this:

http://%%20"http://IBM-RAS1:8888/forms90/f90servlet?form=C:\oracle\Forms\ETS1.fmx&userid=FORM/FORM_at_RAS1&buffer_records=NO&debug_messages=NO&array=YES&query_only=NO&quiet=NO&RENDER=YES"

Note the bit at the beginning "http://%%20" and the " at the end.

When I remove this the form opens but I'm wondering why it happens in the first place.

Even more of a problem. When I try to debug I open in debug mode, note the host and port number "&HOST=IBM-RAS1&PORT=4871" and then try to select Debug > Attach Debug from the menu. At that point the attach window opens and never responds to the OK prompt after I've entered in the information.

I'm running the very latest Form Builder on a standalone machine with the OC4J running.

Any help would be much appreciated. I'll let you know if it works.

Thanks in Advance,

Richard Received on Sat Jun 29 2002 - 08:11:52 CEST

Original text of this message