Re: JDev licensing - how free is free

From: Zafer AKTAN <zafer_at_redshift.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:36:20 -0700

I remember seeing a posting on OTN JDeveloper forum, indicating that if use the BC4J then you need to obtain a license (this was the answer of an Oracle JDeveloper project manager to a licensing related question). This is different than paying 995 per developer license. It is not really free unless you try to learn the tool at home. regards
Zafer AKTAN
Oracle DBA/Developer