SQL*Loaders terminate inexplicably

From: Yash R. Ganthe <yash_ganthe_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:34:26 +0530

Hi,
I am using Oracle 8.1.7 Enterprise Edition. The Parallel Load option is TRUE in the V$OPTION view.
I was running 32 SQL*Loader sessions that all loaded in the same table. The PARALLEL option of SQL*Loader was TRUE.
[Quoted] After running for a long time, the sql loaders terminated suddenly one after another. The following message was shown in the log file of each of these sql loaders:

Error shipping index to read buffer across 2-task ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation

This message was followed by the sql loader statistics.

Oracle documentaion does not give a helpful explanation to this problem. Can you?
Please suggest what might have caused the termination and how it can be avoided.

Thanks in advance

Yash Received on Thu Jun 27 2002 - 16:04:26 CEST

Original text of this message